Workshop: Taking the Lead, Sunnyvale, CA
Taking the Lead
Don’t just do it… lead it!
The Taking the Lead workshop will help you transition from high performer to leader, present yourself as an effective leader, and confidently say ‘yes’ to new career and leadership opportunities.
You don’t need a title or a team to be a leader. This program explores the skills that set apart the individual contributors and managers who successfully lead without formal authority. It also reveals how a mindset shift from doing to leading can have instant results—if you’re willing to make it.
This intensive, one-day workshop is designed for early-career and mid-level women who want to transition beyond individual contributor and first-line management roles into senior management or technical leadership. After attending Taking the Lead, you’ll walk away with an achievable plan to:
• Motivate and engage others, regardless of whether they report to you
• Communicate with conviction and credibility
• Develop ‘leadership presence’
• Transition from doing to leading
• Deliver presentations and lead meetings that engage and persuade others
• Work effectively with senior leaders