Take Charge of Your Career Trajectory
Don’t be the best-kept secret in your organization! Establish your brand as an emerging leader, and take charge of your career trajectory.
Take Charge of Your Career Trajectory is a leadership coaching program designed to help you gain recognition as an up-and-coming leader in your organization—and create an achievable roadmap for your career advancement.
In this series of six highly interactive one-hour group coaching webinars, you’ll discover six critical leadership competencies that help emerging leaders advance their careers. You’ll set new goals for your career advancement, develop and practice career-accelerating skills, reinforce your ‘brand’ as an emerging leader, and put your career development plan into action!
You’ll have Jo’s support to:
• Gain recognition for your accomplishments
• Make your value visible
• Navigate organizational politics with savvy
• Cultivate an influential network
• Attract the advocacy of influential sponsors
• Gain access to hidden resources and opportunities
• Identify and lead high-profile projects
• Develop your signature leadership style
• Become more effective at leading others
Dates: Fridays November 3 and 17, December 1 and 8, January 19 and 26.
(Can’t make the first session? Join Jo for a catch-up on Monday, October 9 at 12 p.m. Central time.)
• Cohort A, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Eastern time Sold out.
• Cohort B, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. Central time (1 p.m. – 2 p.m. Eastern time, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. Pacific time.)
• Cohort C, 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. Pacific time. Sold out.
Cost: $297 per person.
(Due to the confidential nature of leadership coaching, registration
is for individuals only. If you’re participating as a group,
please register and pay for each individual participant.)
Friday, November 3 1. Introduction
• The greatest roadblock to career advancement • Why you need to take charge of your career trajectory • Goals for this program
(*Can’t make the first session? Join Jo for a catch-up on Monday, November 6 at 12 p.m. Central time.)
Friday, November 17 2. Getting the lay of the land
• Why office politics is the number one “career killer” • Developing positive political savvy • The Shadow Organization Map • Navigating with organizational awareness
Friday, December 1 3. Your sphere of influence
• 5 key people you need to have in your network • A strategic networking plan • Making the most of mentors • Attracting the attention of influential sponsors
Friday, December 8 4. Your leadership brand
• 3 essential elements of a great personal brand • Your ideal career niche • Making your brand scalable • Your leadership brand statement
Friday, January 19 5. Making your value visible
• 4 steps for making your brand visible • Communicating your brand to others • Identifying career-defining projects • Promoting your accomplishments
Friday, January 26 6. Leading from where you are
• 100 qualities of a leader • Your signature leadership style • Leading others, with or without direct authority • Personal action plan
* Dates may occasionally be subject to change. If that happens, we will provide as much advance notice as possible.
** Due to the confidential nature of these coaching webinars, they will not be recorded. If you need to miss a call, please notify the instructor in advance to arrange a catch-up.
“Impactful, thought provoking, inspirational and an amazing experience to ignite change.”
“One of the most valuable investments I have ever made.”
“Awesome experience! My biggest takeaway is to be intentional about promoting the value I bring.”
“An exceptional developmental opportunity. The program was extremely pertinent and relevant.”
“A wonderful experience. I’ve learned so much that I can apply immediately to my job. Every career-minded woman needs to take this course!”
“I feel very confident now in taking steps that I would not have dared taking before.”
Call Women’s Leadership Coaching at 319.449.3333 or email us.
Cancellation, Refund, and Catch-up Policy
Cancellations: • More than 28 days before program begins: full refund of registration fee. • Fourteen to 28 days before program: 50% refund of registration fee. • Thirteen days or less before program: No refund of registration fee.
Substitutions: You may register a colleague or friend as your substitute at no extra cost if you notify us at least 2 business days before the program begins.
No shows: If you do not attend and do not make prior arrangements with us to cancel your registration or transfer it to a substitute, you will be charged 100% of the registration fee.
Catch-up Sessions: Need to miss a session? No problems! You’ll be invited to join a catch-up session, but only if you notify Jo in advance, i.e. before the regular scheduled webinar takes place. No-shows will not be eligible for catch-up sessions.
Confidentiality: We endorse a strict confidentiality policy during group coaching webinars.