Poised for Leadership Workshop
Stay tuned for registration details.
To receive up-to-date information regarding workshops, subscribe to our newsletter,
Be Leaderly News.
The Poised for Leadership workshop will help you gain recognition as an up-and-coming leader in your organization—plus you’ll walk away with an achievable roadmap for your career advancement.
After the Poised for Leadership Workshop, you’ll walk away with an achievable plan to:
• Build your brand as an emerging leader
• Gain recognition for your accomplishments
• Make your value visible
• Navigate organizational politics with savvy
• Create a strategic network of influence
• Gain access to hidden resources and opportunities
• Identify and lead high-profile projects
• Utilize your six key sources of influence
What past participants have said:
“This was the best, most beneficial training I’ve attended in years.”
“Every point Jo made was relevant. We walked out with strategies for being a leader—not just in our workplace but in our daily lives.”
“This seminar is one of the best I’ve ever attended. You’ll walk away with a new inspiration and determination. Jo was fabulous.”
Date: Monday September 9, 2019 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Location: Indian Creek Nature Center
5300 Otis Rd SE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52403
Individual registration: $499
Registering with a Group of three or more: $449
Download the agenda (PDF)
How do we rate?
• 94% of 2016 and 2017 participants rated the workshop “very good” or “excellent.”
• 96% of participants say they would recommend Poised for Leadership to friends and colleagues.
Call Be Leaderly, Inc. at 319.449.3333 or email us.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations: More than 28 days before the program: full refund of registration fee. Fourteen to 28 days before the program: 50% refund of registration fee. Thirteen days or less before the program: No refund of registration fee.
Substitutions: You may register a colleague or friend as your substitute at no extra cost if you notify us at least 5 business days before the program.
No shows: If you do not attend and do not make prior arrangements with us to cancel your registration or transfer it to a substitute, you will be charged 100% of the registration fee.