Poised for Leadership - November 12, 2019
The Poised for Leadership workshop will help you gain recognition as an up-and-coming leader in your organization—plus you’ll leave with an achievable roadmap for your career advancement.
Led by Jo Miller, CEO of Be Leaderly, this program is designed for early-career and mid-level women who want to transition beyond individual contributor and first-line management roles into senior management or technical leadership. During this intensive, one-day workshop, you will learn the proven, step-by-step system used successfully by thousands of women worldwide.
After Poised for Leadership, you’ll walk away with an achievable plan to:
• See yourself as a leader—now—without changing who you are
• Identify and amplify your leadership strengths
• Define and claim your unique leadership niche
• Close the gap between what you’re capable of and how others see you
• Shift your mindset from doing to leading
• Create career-defining moments
• Amplify your accomplishments, without feeling awkward or apologetic
• Recruit the five people you need on your support squad
• Attract and earn the advocacy of influential sponsors
What past participants have said:
“This was the best, most beneficial training I’ve attended in years.”
“Every point Jo made was relevant. We walked out with strategies for being a leader—not just in our workplace but in our daily lives.”
“This seminar is one of the best I’ve ever attended. You’ll walk away with new inspiration and determination. Jo was fabulous.”
Date: Monday, November 11, 2019 – 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Location: Faz, 1108 N. Mathilda Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA
Date: Tuesday, November 12, 2019 – 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Location: NetApp, 1345 Crossman Avenue, Building 3, Conference Rooms: Quincy 1 & 2, Sunnyvale, CA 94089
How do we rate?
• 94% of 2016 and 2017 participants rated the workshop “very good” or “excellent.”
• 96% of participants say they would recommend Poised for Leadership to friends and colleagues.
Call Be Leaderly, Inc. at 319.449.3333 or email us.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations: More than 28 days before the program: full refund of registration fee. Fourteen to 28 days before the program: 50% refund of registration fee. Thirteen days or less before the program: No refund of registration fee.
Substitutions: You may register a colleague or friend as your substitute at no extra cost if you notify us at least 5 business days before the program.
No shows: If you do not attend and do not make prior arrangements with us to cancel your registration or transfer it to a substitute, you will be charged 100% of the registration fee.